Thursday, September 17, 2009

vandalism








today PA class i though we just have presentation...
accidentaly, miss umi said one of the group presented today, others after raya only pesent..
couse we cant finish the lesson..
aiyo~~
i didnt bring all for the notes la><"






she go and check who's didnt bring the notes..
started i just feel nothing la, didnt bring just let her said few words..
but after that, one of my fren didnt bring the notes, miss umi just directed use maker drawing on his hand O.O
oh my god~~
come on, it is embarrassed man==




i just borrow some others lessen notes from my fren, trying to lie her^^
i know it is bad habiat la, but i really dont want to be draw ma~
at first, it is work, she didnt dig it out^^
but sudden jee vern call me form bck, i feel timid, scare he make me, tell teacher i didnt bring it..






my timid reaction let miss umi saw it, and she come infront of me and check my notes..
aiyo, let her dig it ardy T_T
haiz~~
jee vern la, call my for what..
if not you got free MC eat ah ><
grrh~~~
miss umi still want draw me twice ==''
she say me so fast rub it, draw it again..
haiz.....

















errant jee vern~















ah loong hand~

all colourful2 one are we added it^^







my drawing^^

cant see clearly at here..

miki

2 comments: