Saturday, September 5, 2009

grh...

just came back from tuition..
2day class feel plenitude, like learn many thing^^
afther my class, i go back home by lrt with q.ling~
we pass the street oppsite plaza raya..
there always have many sales staff promote something..
today while we stand at the street waiting my dad..
sudden have a guy( i think 13~14 old only) come and talk with us..
started i though he just wanna promote his products, i also show
friendly smile with him~
but unexpected, that guy said something really shocking..
he said "girl, my fren at there, wearing blue clour suit, say you look like 'chicken' == (ofcouse he spoke with chinese)
OMG O.O
did they eyes blind?
we go tuition, study look, ok..
just wear a t-shirt and short pant..
those ppl really brianless..
fuXk..
so 'bu shuang' ah ><"
not couse of my education, i also wont go petaling street there..
~I HATE PETALING STREET~


4 comments:

  1. It's so cruel to say that
    but it's the culture of PetalingStreet

    I grew there.. dats why i know well.. xD*

    Be careful ya girls ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks^^
    i will be careful..
    next time always wear long2..
    hahaXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyoyoyo is i were u i will slap the guy~我大把前途ka~sei wei ye~

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..
    that time my brain also blank ardy~
    cant think of it..

    ReplyDelete